Indiana approved alcohol server training available!All Indiana alcohol employee permit holders must complete a certified alcohol server training program prior to May 1, 2011. If you are a permit holder, Mayhall Search Group is offering the program at a convenient location and at times that fit your schedule. Click here for more information!
- Exceptional Approach
- Creative Solutions
- Unlimited Opportunities
Recruiters for "world class employers" since 1952
Premier Leaders in Executive and Professional Searches since 1952, Mayhall Search Group has been an established leader in contingency searches. Our firm is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana and recruits regionally, nationally and some international.
Whether you are a candidate seeking a new job opportunity or a business in search of the ideal candidate, we can assist you in your recruitment needs. For more than 55 years, Mayhall Search Group has been successfully building and maintaining relationships with a variety of local and national clients, from Fortune 500 to small, privately held companies.
We specialize in the placement of CEOs and candidates who report to CEOs such as General Managers, Plant and Operations, Sales and Marketing, Procurement, Human Resources and IT, Accounting and Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering (mechanical, electrical, design) and Quality Staff. We have worked with companies to find candidates for new ventures or start up manufacturing facilities for US based clients in other countries. We enjoy working with growing companies possessing an entrepreneurial spirit which seeks specific 'corporate personality' or that 'niche skill set'.
It's very rewarding for us to watch the many of the candidates we've placed experience steady upward mobility within the companies they were placed. As they move upward, we often have the privilege to assist them in 'finding that right candidate'.
Feel free to contact us with your next search.
We are here to be of service.
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Our latest opportunities2013-05-23
- Human Resources Manager
- BS, use 10 years HR Generalist and 5 years HR Management experience.
- Director of Human Resources
- BS with a minimum 10 years HR Generalist experience and 5 years in a Management HR position. Extensive experience at plant and corporate levels, both single and multi-site locations, with a manufacturer ranging in size from 500 to 700+ non union employees. Experience includes management, development, and implementation of recruiting strategies, policies and procedures, compensation and benefits, employee engagement programs, training, organizational development, performance management, and employment law.
- Quality Manager
- Experience in stainless steel and titanium tubing manufacturing. Strong SPC, 5S, APQP, TQM, TS/QS/IS experience.
- Metallurgist/QA Manager
- Experience with stainless steel, titanium and copper.